If you have a little bit of Lego, or a lot, these labels will help get your Lego into order.
1. Choose your label quantity
2. Choose your size
3. Choose your label colour: This is the colour of all the other labels that are not a colour (eg. wheels).
4. Choose your font
5. List your labels. (Each colour will come cut in it's respective colour)
6. Add to cart
Buy more and save with every 6th label free!
Maximum width 14cm
(eg Instructions 14cm, but Red is 4cm due to the word length)
Maximum width 18cm
Best if using on Ikea Trofast
If you need to work to a specific size restriction please just pop the details at the top when you 'list your labels'.
HOW THEY WILL ARRIVE
- Labels are sent in protective packing to avoid damage. They come with easy to follow application instructions. To see just how easy they are to attach, watch this video.
- Please apply labels as soon as you can after they arrive. The transfer tape that is used to apply the labels is not designed for long term storage – ideally labels should be affixed within 2 weeks of receiving your order.
- Unless stated otherwise, labels with more than 1 word (eg Dairy Free) will be centered and placed over 2-3 lines. Once you receive them, these can be cut and applied on the one line should you wish.
REFUND / EXCHANGE
All of our labels are custom made. If your labels are not what you ordered, or are faulty, we will happily refund you. However, we cannot offer an exchange or a refund simply because you change your mind, have typed a word incorrectly or have miscalculated the size you need. We want you to love your labels, so please measure and check everything you have entered carefully before ordering.